Pokemon Ultra Sun Wireless Play

How do you connect to wireless internet in Festival Plaza?

You don’t connect to wireless internet in the Festival Plaza. Join a room for the game you want to play. Open up the Guest List and the people in the room will show up as players who are nearby. From there you can trade or battle them.

okay thaks! But it there any way to do quick link with another citra, or even an actual 3ds?

Quick Link is unsupported, since it requires Nintendo Network.

quick link is only good for battling/trading with yourself between say two pokemon games. (us/um).
let’s say you have both pokemon ultra sun and pokemon ultra moon and you ran two instances of citra, one for each game; and both characters are in the same area and you’re in a lobby room in citra, you can quick link with yourself and trade/battle between the two games.

The people in my guest list are unable to select. Why is that?

Regenerate a new console ID (Emulation -> Configure -> System). If that doesn’t help then open a new support thread and fill out the template.

i cant connect whenever i try to connect my game just goes back to normal

What exactly do you mean? A video might be helpful.

when connecting

Then returns to this and the game plays normally and sometimes the other players game crashes or even citra

sometimes it works

sometimes it Doesn"t

and says the other player turned down the request

but they actually Didn"t

PS: i cant upload the video for some reason it has be authorized

Interesting, it might be an issue in the Ultra games. Can you also provide these support details?

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
  • Upload the citra_log.txt file from this thread by dragging and dropping it here as a file attachment.