Pokemon Ultra Sun Won't Boot

Issue:
I have started the Citra Canary with Pokemon Ultra Sun Decrypted - NoLines with this Tutorial (https://youtu.be/yJDP18Ihi5E?t=18m11s).

So i have saved this new .3ds as “Pokemon Ultra Sun Decrypted - NoLines.3ds” (surely i have the Original .3DS file)

So once I’ve tested NoLines Version with Nightly, result ? It works. (surely the originaly .3ds version works too)

Then i have tested it with Canary… it crashed ? This line comes see #NOTICE 2.

#NOTICE 1: Canary works not more with the originaly “Pokemon Ultra Sun Decrypted.3ds” Version
I dont know why. But with Nightly it works mhm ???

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 64Bit
  • CPU: i7 7700HQ
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 1050
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary HEAD-e4-a3-e37, Citra Nightly HEAD-79dca3d
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log: I DONT BECOME A LOG BUT THIS NOTICE AND WHEN I CLICK ON EXIT (CITRA) THEN I BECOME THIS : SEE SCREENSHOT (LOOK ON CITRA COMMANDS )

#NOTICE 2:
[ 2.084381] Debug core/core_timing.cpp:operator():79: Assertion Failed!
CoreTiming Event “UDS::BeaconBroadcastCallback” is already registered. Events should only be registered during Init to avoid breaking save states.

Paste your entire console window log here.

SEE SCREENSHOT

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

As a request, does the game function on canary BEFORE you patch in the no-lines change? (or any other game changes)

Fixed your title. Please use the appropriate title next time.

This should be fixed in the latest Canary build. Canary should notify you of the latest the next time you start it.

Before i opened the NoLines Version, it worked perfectly with the originaly .3ds Version i had no problems but after NoLines Version, i cant open the originaly .3ds Version too thats the weird problem.

You sure you downloaded the Canary version from our website? We don’t have any save state functionality yet.

…neither does any other build, this log message was probably put there for future-proofing, it’s right here.

@GiNT0NiC_1453 The video you linked is meant for Sun and Moon not Ultra Sun and Moon. They are not the same games. Also we don’t support ROM hacks. Use them with discretion.

@Hexagon12 There was a previous build that broke. It’s now fixed.

But it works i have talked with Support from the Video. They means it worked for Ultra Sun /Moon too.

What I’m referring to is your screenshot. The commit hash in the title bar is e4a3e37 which broke games. A new one was pushed, b4d3e1b, that fixed that error.

You’ll need to ask for support from that video. We can’t provide support for when something is broken when you hack your ROM. We only support clean/unmodified dumps of your games.

Alright, I got it.Yeah i will ask again and Thanks for Update it works now. :smiley: