Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Pokemon Ultra Sun will not load.
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: i5 6500 3.2ghz
- GPU: gtx 1060 3gb
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nighly
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (16.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1382 HEAD-4442a25
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 441.12
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/