Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: 2
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 M440
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1970
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (8.1 KB)
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.