when i play pokemon ultrasun the fps go down and it goes very slow, the emulator usually runs between 5-12fps, sometimes it goes up dramatically.
I have tried other games and they work correctly.
I’m not sure if it’s due to a configuration error file, a rom problem, or just a problem with my PC.
- Operating System: windows 10 x64
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200u with radeon vega mobile gfx
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1697
- Game: pokemon ultrasun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (36.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1697 HEAD-b3cab3c
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 19.40.46 26.20.14046.3
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
well, I don’t know if I can do a dual boot, because when I tried it, my pc was suffering from certain problems.
also my first language is not English and I do not speak it fluently, so I cannot understand several things in the video.
thank you very much, but sadly that doesn’t help me.
You can try turning on
Hardware Shaders in
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab. But this setting is a bit hit or miss for AMD GPUs. It might increase performance, but it may also decrease performance.
yes, that improves the fps a bit, now it goes between 18-25 fps.
I had turned it off because with other games it decreased the fps.
I Could do another thing?