Ever since I started playing Ultra Sun, my game freezes. I just played Pokemon X with no issues and I finished the whole game smoothly. So my issue is every time I have a pokemon battle, right before my attack is going to kill the pokemon, the game freezes.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- CPU: Intel ® Core ™ i5-4300M CPU @ 2.60Hz
- GPU: Intel ® HD Graphics 4600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1830
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): https://i.imgur.com/Xne5Rhl.png
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (3.2 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1830 HEAD-55b529b
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4300M CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.20626
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
I have disabled my cheats and retested it. It is working for now. Thanks!