Pokemon USUM crash at Alola Photo Club

I play a mod called Pokemon Star that uses Ultra Moon as the modified game and i dont want to confuse people, l’m at a later part after the game forces you to use the Alola Photo Club, but since i want to use my full party at the league, i assume both the Alola Photo Club crash and the league crash are related to each other, most of the time i had no problem with Alola Photo Club until May 2021, but i took a break from playing the game and when i resumed playing the game in August, the Alola Photo Club crash is back and as i said, i could care less about the Alola Photo Club, i want to use my full party at the league and i want to make sure i can do that without the game crashing, i even went and tried using older version of Citra that is known to not crash at the Alola Photo Club, but that didnt solve the problem.

• Operating System:Windows 10
  • CPU: intel® core™ i5-3337u 1.80ghz
  • GPU: nvidia geforce gt625m
  • Citra Version : Citra Canary 2001
  • Game: Pokemon Ulrra Moon

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (6.9 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I played with a save file i got from the internet and the game doesnt crash after a title defense battle.
I need to check whether or not the game crashes after the first time you pass the league.
so far, the game crashes during the Alola Phto Club and when you use the PC boxes for like 5 minutes.
edit:the game no longer crash at the league, both before the post game and and after the post game.

Now there is a different crash when Misty Terrain enters the field.

I’m sorry, but we do not provide support for modified ROMs/mods. Please double check whether these issues also occur for you on the unmodified game.