Pokemon USUM QR-codes

Hello, I tried to find a collection of all the QR-codes that you can use in the USUM scanner, but couldn’t find any that fit into the citra QR-scanner without first editing them.
So I have been converting all the QR images into .png and editing them to fit into the scanner without further editing. Just load them into the scanner and press R.

Here is the link for my google drive:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VEz_rKR58Y9TOY1ypcAaJcrjgaq7wflw?usp=sharing
I uploaded both a .rar of everything, and three separate folders. Both standard and shiny is in there.

I think these should work no matter which layout you use, but if it doesn’t here is my layout (using a 1920x1080 screen):

[Layout]
layout_option=2
swap_screen=false
custom_layout=true
custom_top_left=0
custom_top_top=150
custom_top_right=1280
custom_top_bottom=774
custom_bottom_left=1280
custom_bottom_top=348
custom_bottom_right=1920
custom_bottom_bottom=732
toggle_3d=false
factor_3d=0

I think I got all of the pokemons (not all colorations, especially the flowers), but if I missed some just write and I will edit that one too.

Citra QR scan problem - SOLVED

Someone else did that too: Compatible and simplified QR codes for CITRA (Pokémon USUM)

Oh, my bad then :stuck_out_tongue:

But those didn’t include shinys :slight_smile:

Shiny is a useless job, it only serves to complete the Pokedex (not captured of course) and I worked for the island’s scanner. but good job.