Whenever I open the game, everything works fine but when I press begin game, my game turns black and just crashes.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G630 @ 2.70GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 210
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1708
- Game: Pokemon X, Alpha Sapphire, Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (226 Bytes)
Make sure you follow the first step of the log file guide completely:
citra_log.txt (39.1 KB)
Here, this should work now
You should disable
Dump Textures in
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab → This option is only useful for those that are interested in creating their own custom textures.
You may also want to delete all the textures it’s dumped so far: Go to
File>Open Citra Folder, then open up the
dump folder and delete the
textures folder found here (this will delete all dumped textures for all of your games).
Furthermore, you should disable Accurate Multiplication in
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab. Older GPUs like yours tend to have issues with it.