Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
after pressing start the screen turns black, however i can still hear the game sounds and my commands work. Its just that citra turns black.
- Operating System: Windows 10 home
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 4417U @ 2.30 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 610
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly
- Game: pokemon x
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (60.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1791 HEAD-bc6e45a
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 4417U @ 2.30GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 610
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.20682
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
This driver is out of date. To update, download and install
gfx_win_101.3430_101.2111.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/746999/gfx_win_101.3430_101.2111.exe
Let me know if you encounter any issues during the installation.