Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So, as the title says, everytime after I end a Pokémon X battle, the screen freezes at 0fps on a black screen, as well as no audio whatsoever. Once it goes all black, emulator crashes, and can’t close it normally. I use task manager to force close it.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1832
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (8.9 KB)