As said in the title I still have the Pokemon X black screen issue. I’ve tried opening the game with an old version of Citra Nightly, but to no avail.
Please note: I can’t perform a redump however since I don’t own a 3ds, is there any other way I could fix this issue without forming a redump?
Maybe it could be a GPU or Graphic Driver issue?
Please help! Other games work fine like Pokemon ORAS and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1786
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (22 KB)