Pokemon X Cheats Not Working?

I have just used the cheat codes from GitHub, and my game recognizes some of the cheats such as having unlimited money, but for others like a 100% shiny encounter (which you need to press the left shoulder + START) it does not work even after I configure the buttons to the keys I am pressing.

I am not entirely sure how cheats are supported here as I am reading that is sometimes is, sometimes isn’t, so I am not entirely sure what is wrong here. Has anyone else been able to get the 100% shiny cheat to work? (and no, I am not trading these illegitimate pokemon, I just like the colors and messing around with games)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

button input/keypad codes don’t work, because they aren’t implemented yet.

Some cheats really don’t work and some will only work on a specific game update as noted by the cheat title e.g: [Refill all AP (Press L) v1.5]

Its kind of strange. These codes all work with the original Action Replay-module but not on the Citra Emulator.

I would suggest to use PKhex. There isnt any possible code which you cant use with Pkhex or PMG.
Its also possible to create legit Pokemon with matching IDs to play online on your 3DS. They wont get blocked.
It needs some time to get 'em legit, but its worth it.

i do not know an ,i can not figure it out how to get max pokemiles,other cheats work…