Citra Nightly 1397 Freeze:
When starting up Pokémon X, my game would play for a while then freeze for a few seconds then the screen would turn white and not respond.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU: Radeon Vega 11 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1397
- Game: Pokémon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (112.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1397 HEAD-020cd56
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD 15D8:C8
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 26.20.12028.2
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.