My Pokemon X compability gone bad after updating citra. I dont know why .
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language x64 bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 520
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1928
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (4.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
I’m not entirely sure about what you mean. If you mean the yellow circle followed by “Bad”, try starting the game anyways, and see if it works.
I try and game is opening, but that yellow circle is not going.
The yellow circle is based on community feedback afaik.
If the game works for you, just ignore it.
As Marcel mentioned above, the compatibility rating is based on user submitted reports. That means that people with overpowered hardware as well as people with crappy/potato hardware submit the reports. Which is why in different versions, you’ll get different compatibility ratings that have nothing to do with your own performance/hardware.
Ok,Thank you for your help