Pokemon X crash every time I click on something in the bag.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-9300HF
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1785
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (3.9 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1785 HEAD-baecc18
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300HF CPU @ 2.40GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 471.68
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable all cheats, then restart the emulation (important, otherwise they remain active). Then try opening the bag again.