Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Pokemon X opens and loads title screen, then drops to 0 fps frame rate on selecting continue game before crashing. Game was working fine before most recent update. All drivers up to date.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 1992 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1785
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1785 HEAD-baecc18
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16836
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
Before you update the drivers, open
winver (do a simple Windows search near the Start button) and tell us if you are on like 21H2.
Yes, my system is on 21H2, and the intel driver support assistant scanned my computer and did not suggest a graphics driver update
That appears to have resolved my issue, thank you!