When playing Pokemon X, the game crashes in many different places, regardless of speed, and sometimes randomly. Specifically, it’s crashed when:
- Using an item in battle
- Using any item outside of battle, including key items, TMs, or HMs
- After some amount of being in a fight, seems to be around 5 turns
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz(not sure when to cut off)
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1708
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
Log errors every single time I try to upload (51,693 KB), so it won’t let me put it into the post. If someone has a fix, I’ll try it.