Issue: Pokemon X crashes on start. I recently got my friend to give me Pokemon X to play on Citra. He passed me the CIA file and i downloaded it but when I tried to play it, the game crashed on launch. He has passed me Pokemon Omega Ruby before and that worked perfectly so I am unaware of what’s wrong with my launcher.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7267U CPU @ 3.10GHz
- GPU: Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics 650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1321
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (31.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1321 HEAD-3e9c2e7
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics 650
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
Piracy is strictly prohibited!
Please read our Community Guidelines. Warez/downloading games talk is strictly prohibited. To prevent legal issues, you are not allowed to post links or refer to any kind of ROM, NAND, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. This includes system files, and files from friends.
Citra requires you to dump your cartridges/installed titles from your 3DS. Please refer to our Game Dumping Guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles