Pokemon x did not continue after catching a pokemon

Pokemon X issue:
The Game stays at a current screen after catching a pokemon. i waited for a couple of mins but to no avail it’s kinda stucked up but not freezing.

System Information

• Win 7 64bit:

• CPU: A4-5300 APU 3.4 GHz dual core

• GPU: Radeon HD 7480D Integrated Graphics

• Citra Version (1155):

• Game: Pokemon X

citra_log.txt (71.8 KB)

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• This game requires an audio engine that is not yet implemented in Citra.
  • Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

thank you for the immediate response. thank you for doing such a great work with the emulation. i guess i’ll wait until the next fix. :slight_smile:

According to your log your GPU is a GeForce 210 which is legacy by now and doesn’t get any updates, disabling ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ may fix the issue, it would be better to use your AMD integrated graphics.

1 Like

So, I may have met a a proplem like him, but I stuck at Holo caster instead, and no background music too, just background music, other sound still work, it happen after I update canary into 1155, last night 1154 still work normal :frowning: please help
This is my log: citra_log.txt (241.9 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• This game requires an audio engine that is not yet implemented in Citra.
  • Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

try the latest canary 1156.

1 Like

Doesn’t freeze on my system and updated to Canary build 1156 with HLE AAC Decoder installed
CPU is intel core i3 2100 at 3.1GHz
GPU is Nivida GeForce 9500 GT
4GB of RAM
Install the HLE AAC Decoder https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/wiki/HLE-AAC-Decoder

1 Like

oh crap i forgot to unplug that crappy card lol. thanks!

WOOOT!! thank you so much! the game runs smooth no even on my crappy card. got some in game music as well. thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you guys, I have updated 1156, it’s back to normal, thank you so much, i’m playing on my old laptop so can’t replace the card :3

1 Like

i feel you :laughing:

got a new issue on canary v.1156. it continually drains memory until my pc says “computer is low on memory” …

you are using a canary build, which is kinda of a beta version of citra, use the latest nightly build.

ok imma check the web for the latest build(nightly) since it doesn’t update. it keeps telling me “no updates found” ^^. im currently using nightly v1170

that’s the latest nightly build (right know), if it presents the same issues as canary upload your log.

yup, i already did a while ago Pokemon X "your computer low on memory" notice after playing for 30-45 mins :slight_smile:

Pokemon X "your computer low on memory" notice after playing for 30-45 mins

Hello I would like to know how to use the QR code on Pokemon Moon because when I activate it there is a black screen