Pokemon X doesn't work

Issue:
I can’t run my Pokemon X on my Citra Nightly-mingw emulator. It is saying: An error occured in the video core. Citra has encountered an error while running the video core, please see the log for more details.For more information on accessing the log, please see the following page: How to Upload the Log File.Ensure that you have the latest graphics drivers for your GPU.
OK. I clicked the page and seen my log. Now it’s saying upload your log to support post. Please help…My log:- Is typed below…

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 CPU
  • GPU: Total available Graphics Memory: 762 MB. Dedicated Video Memory: 64 MB
    •Intel® HD Graphics (Core i3)•Intel Video BIOS•
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly | HEAD-590a09d
  • Game: 0450 - Pokemon X (Europe) (En,Ja,Fr,De,Es,It,Ko ) Decrypted.3ds
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:
    [ 0.833926] Frontend citra_qt/main.cpp:OnUpdateFound:516: No updates found
    [ 15.832748] Frontend citra_qt/main.cpp:BootGame:642: Citra starting…
    [ 16.976501] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/renderer_opengl.cpp:Init:488: GL_VERSION: 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2993
    [ 16.976512] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/renderer_opengl.cpp:Init:489: GL_VENDOR: Intel
    [ 16.976516] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/renderer_opengl.cpp:Init:490: GL_RENDERER: Intel® HD Graphics
    [ 16.976532] Render video_core/video_core.cpp:Init:34: initialization failed !
    [ 16.976554] Core core/core.cpp:Load:110: Failed to initialize system (Error 9)!
    [ 16.983123] WebService web_service/web_backend.cpp:operator():103: POST to https://services.citra-emu.org/api/telemetry returned null

Your iGPU is too old. You have OpenGL 2.1, and Citra requires 3.3. Unfortunately, you will need to buy a new laptop (if you have one right now), or buy a dedicated GPU for your desktop.

1 Like

And just to add on it, even if you buy a new computer Pokemon X won’t really work because of currently missing audio functions which leads to missing music and many freezes upon playing the game.
It’s not enjoyable because of that.

When this might be fixed is uncertain.

1 Like

Thanks for your help