Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I am new to this and hope I’m not posting in the wrong place. Please help!
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1628
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (11.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1628 HEAD-1c8461f
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 451.67
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
This didn’t fix anything. I guess I’ll wait for a mod to respond.
You can try this, though this error usually means you have to redump your game:
- Open Citra then go to File->Open Citra Folder
- Open shaders folder then delete the opengl folder if it is there.
- Emulation->Configure… then click on Graphics on the left
- Click on the Advanced tab and turn on Accurate Multiplication
The Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to load all shaders slowly from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.
If this doesn’t work, please redump your game using our guides. Make sure you have enough room on your SD-Card:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles