When I start Pokémon X on Citra it immediately gives me the message that there’s been a fatal error, and the emulation doesn’t continue.
- Operating System: macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6
- CPU: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4 GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1584
- Game: Pokémon X
log.txt (17.0 KB)
Hey , Citra please resolve this issue i have also been encountering the same issue
The log is: citra_log.txt (12.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1798 HEAD-fb15c4b
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/