Pokemon X freezes every time I open it at the same point every time. It is after the fletchling wakes you up and the screen goes black.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-2600
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- Version: 2082
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (2.0 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2308 HEAD-78608bf
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 522.25
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
I have disabled both and the issue still remains. And a correction to the version it is 2308, I dont know why I thought otherwise
After you disable all cheats you need to restart the game as Citra doesn’t rewrite the old values back. Make sure you don’t use any save states as well.