Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Pokemon X freezes and crashes after I save my progress in-game.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Inter® Core™ i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30 GHz
- GPU: Inter® HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1829, Citra Nightly 1601 (old)
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
Redump the game using the guides below, have at least 2GB free space on your Nintendo 3DS’s SD card:
You should probably dump the v1.5 update too so you won’t get the infamous save bug:
What if i don’t have a nintendo SD ard?
Then you imply you pirated the game
Make sure you have read and understood the rules, especially the first one: