Pokemon X game reset, cannot find (and open) save file (SOLVED)

Hello, I was just trying to make a backup of my savefiles in pokemon X: I went in ~/local/share and copied the whole citra-emu directory in a backup location (without moving it). In the process I accidentaly opened citra and clicked File --> Recent files --> (Name of the ROM). The game showed me the starting titles but it looked like it was fine so I went on making my backup copy. When I was done, I came back to the game to play again, but it started as if it was a completely new savefile, showing me the screen to choose the language.It did not open my old savefile…
I went on looking for the savefile to open with File --> Load file but couldn’t find it… Where is it? How can I get back my old save file? It seems impossible to me that I lost it, because I literally did not delete anything in the whole process…

Can you please help me?

p.s. During my playing, I always saved the game from the in-game screen. I don’t know if there is any way to save differently, but even in the case i never used it. Needless to say I don’t have a backup file… all this process happened when I was trying to make one…
p.s. 2 Don’t know how to find CPU and GPU data at the moment, but if you need them I can get them

System Information

• Operating System: Linux Mint
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1390
  • Game: Pokemon X
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Cannot get the log generated. When I do Emulation —> Configure —> system ----> Debug and then I click on “Open log location” nothing happens. The global log filter is on *:Info. Also, I don’t know how much logs would help since the problem is not something that I am able to replicate