Issue: when I open the game the fps goes down to 15 and the speed goes to 50% and often 30%, it is possible to play but it makes the experience disgusting
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
- Citra Version: citra canary 1831
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
<citra_log.txt (57.7 KB) >
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1831 HEAD-d0ec7c0
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 10 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 26.20.11030.14002
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
how can I solve this issue?
Dual boot Linux (e.g Ubuntu) or buy a new computer with Nvidia graphics, preferably a desktop computer since you get more performance per dollar and you get a cooler, quieter system. If you had a desktop computer and not a laptop you could just swap out the graphics card but since you went with a laptop you are stuck with what you have until you buy a new computer.