I have tried downloading multiple versions of pokemon X and have followed many intruction videos in removing certain aspects to make the game run. I keep getting the same Fatal Error stating "A fatal error occurred. Check the log for details. Continuing emulation may result in crashes and bugs.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7740X CPU @ 4.30GHZ, 4296 Mhz, 4 Core(s)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1737
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Citra crashes, so I can’t screenshot it.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (106.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: