Pokémon X Won't Save with new PC

Issue:
Whenever I save in game, it gives me an error. I recently upgraded from a laptop to a full PC and I figured it would be as simple as copying the save state file from said laptop to my new PC and continuing as I have. citra has been and is installed on my external hard drive, the save file was just on my local C drive on my laptop, now copied to the PC’s C: drive. I can still play the game as normal, I can make a new save state with citra but once I try to save in-game it gives said error- clicking continue starts the in game save process but to no avail.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600
  • GPU: ROG Strix RTX 3060
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1824
  • Game: Pokemon X
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (55.7 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

Save states are not transferable between different Citra installations. The break and also cause the virtual file system to break, meaning normal saves cannot be made after they’ve been loaded. If you wish to recover the original save data, you will have to transfer the in-game save file data from your laptop, to your desktop. On your laptop, right click on your game in Citra’s game list (you may need to add a game directory for your game first for it to show up here), then select Open Save Data Location. Your main save data should be in here.

Keep in mind that if you continue using save states, you will eventually get to a point where they corrupt themselves. Save states save the entirety of Citra’s emulation state, not just your progress. This means that little faults in the emulation are saved and loaded every time, and are never flushed out with a restart. Those will build up until a point that the save state will become unable to be loaded. At that point, you will have lost all of your progress.