Pokemon X working really well

I’m playing Pokemon X in Citra Canary build 1131 with HLE audio option and everything is working quite well, 100% speed and 30 fps. BGM and some sounds are still not playing, but otherwise game is running perfectly. Thanks for all the work folks.

3 Likes

so does Pokémon Y xD

1 Like

If you have added the FFmpeg DLLs, BGM should work too.

2 Likes

Oh thats why im seeing increased citra update. Nice work Citra team. Everything working well with canary with added dll’s. Happy Holidays indeeed

3 Likes

nice work thanks a lot

I wonder what about those missing textures? Like black spots on Calem’s face and black environment in some cutscenes. Is that a bug from a rom or from Citra? Will there be a fix for that, or it will remain like all these bugs in HG/SS roms? That’s not a problem for playing, but still looks ugly. :U

1 Like

Yes, the developers have notes this issue, so it’ll probably be fixed. Did you try enabling Accurate Multiplication?

Pokemon Y works well too, the audio glitch can be fix with ffmepg library, im using a modded citra and works pretty well, even with a low-end laptop :smiley:

1 Like

Pokemon x remains non-playable. Some parts still freeze, not just at the beginning of the game, but the forward from the second gym starts many freezes. So make no mistake, it’s still lacking to be really playable. hi corrected only audio at the moment…

Played from a new game up antill the 3rd gym in Pokemon X and no crashes with the latest canary builds 1141 and the AAC audio codec installed and HLE audio mode but do have little short slowdowns every so often
Pc spec
Intel core i3 2100 at 3.1GHz
Nivida GeForce 9500 GT with 512MB graphics memory
4GB ram

1 Like

I played almost the whole game, already have beaten the 7th Gym, and there are still no crashes or bugs with the exception of short slowdowns. So this must be a problem on your side, as no one else complains about such bugs. Try to download the last canary build.

1 Like

You’re right, I reinstalled the game and there was no freeze.