Pokemon X/Y crashes at first gym

Issue:
Game runs completely fine until I get to the first gym, and then my game consistently crashes with the first

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel 10600k
  • GPU: RTX 3070
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1762
  • Game: Pokemon X and Y
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
. I can’t upload the log because it says there is an error uploading the file. The only thing I can think to do is paste this error code that was on repeat at the end of the file [118.381863] HW.Memory core/memory.cpp:Read:322: unmapped Read32 @ 0x000F5B94 at PC 0x00000010

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Sorry we will need the full log file, not just one line from it. Please try uploading it via Google Drive, make sure it is set to public, or via Pastebin.

I’m sorry for the original post not including the log file, here is a google drive link to the log file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UdQbuPW3qADJaUTT7XI5s4YVuHpXQomh/view?usp=sharing

Please disable all of your mods and cheats, restart Citra and try your game again.

When I disabled the mod I was able to get past the first gym. Does this just mean that mod was the only issue, and if so is there any way to work around that or would I have to contact the mod creator at that point? The mod is Eternal X if that helps at all. If not, thank you for your assistance thus far, as it honestly didn’t cross my mind that the mod could be a problem.

Yeah it’ll be the mods fault then, you’ll have to get in touch with the creator and tell them that there is an issue with their mod that they need to fix.