Since the last Citra update, both Pokemon X and Pokemon Y has graphic issues, partially working and you can’t see any word or the ways, nor the touch screen area.
That wasn’t a problem before, only since today’s April 19th update.
- Operating System: Windows
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1488 or Citra Canary 1667
- Game: Pokemon X/ Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
<citra_log.txt (417.7 KB) >
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1667 HEAD-db43a83
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.3496
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.