when i start pokemon Y or ultra moon, they both appear with black screens. i can still hear sound from each game, but i can’t see anything. i opened both just fine on 8/4/2023, and today after updating, both are pitch black. i updated all of my drivers after researching on troubleshooting, and changed the graphics settings according to advice from others (unchecking hardware shaders and vsync). im stumped : (
EDIT: found a temporary thing until it’s fixed on nightly, use canary and switch the graphics to vulkan.
- Operating System: Windows 64 bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600H
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1963
- Game: Pokemon Y, Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (25.3 KB)