When I boot up Pokemon y After I choose the language the screen goes black and I can still here the music.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- GPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 5405U @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1799
- Game: Pokémon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (82.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1799 HEAD-9626bdf
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 5405U @ 2.30GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 610
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16835
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
This driver is out of date. To update, download and install
gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/751359/gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe