**My Pokemon Y game keeps black screening after the main menu. I can see pokemon Y’s title screen but nothing after that. **:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1816
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (34.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1816 HEAD-d117132
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 220.127.116.1181
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
I fixed it. I’m glad I spent all that time figuring out how to find all that data. Using the link to the support worked. Thanks!