Anytime I encounter a trainer that uses a Torkoal, Citra crashes.
- Operating System: Linux Mint
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1940
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (86.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Are you using any sort of randomization or ROM hack?
It’s a vanilla rom as far as I know.
Please update to the latest Nightly build available, and see if the issue persists.
Hi there! We’ve encountered the exact same problem. Has anyone had a workaround or solution?
I don’t have a solution yet. I’ve been waiting for the flatpak to update and see if that provides a solution.
The problem is still present in nightly 1962.
Did you try the appimage? If not, please do so.
This fixed it, I just had to use this instead of the flatpak.
Glad to see it’s working.
Is there a way I can use the appimage using emudeck?
Thank you for all of your hard work!