As of todays citra nightly update from 1957 to 58, opening my pokemon y game crashes citra.
This issue does
not now also occur with its counterpart, pokemon x.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel(R) i7.10700k 3.80 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia geforce RTX 3070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1958
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (10.8 KB)
Ive tried it in nightly 1958 already, but as of today with nightly 1959, underclocking my cpu to around 25% makes me reach back up to the desired 30 fps.
Im not sure if the crashing fixed itself as well, but way less freezes already.
citra_log.txt (170.2 KB)
the speed issue seems to be fixed, although still sometimes laggy, but the random crashing persists.
Playing with your clock speed is very liable to just make the emulation very unstable and cause freezes, set that back to 100%. Your issue is that you’ve enabled LLE audio, which is very slow and only meant for debugging. Set that back to HLE. And no, this setting was not changed by any update in Citra, you did this.