After the 3DS file opens, the Citra app crashes near the end of the shader (?) loading2
- Operating System: HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-ee0xxx
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4700U with Radeon Graphics 2.00 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1757
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (7.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1757 HEAD-ac98458
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 4700U with Radeon Graphics | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics
GPU Driver Version 21.10.20.04 27.20.21020.4003
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
Looks like perhaps an issue with your ROM. I suggest you redump. Please refer to our game dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.