Was playing pokemon Y for a while without issue. At the fourth gym in the game, and I’m basically trapped in the gym. Best I can do is 1-2 minutes of gameplay before my display driver stops responding and recovers, after that citra is frozen until forcing it closed. Also if the title menu is left open for a little while, the problem aslo occurs.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
- CPU: AMD FX™-4130 Quad-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1349
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (174.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1349 HEAD-8c2a335
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 19.8.2 26.20.13001.40003
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Anyone have tips for what I can do?
I went to 19.5.2 and experienced less sudden white screens and freezes, but still had some. It became bearable though. I’ll try using that one if it gets unbearable again.