I dumped my own copy of my Pokémon Y and put it onto my computer and when I try to run it, Citra gives me a fatal error upon launch. My copy of Alpha Sapphire works fine on Citra
, I just don’t know why my Pokémon Y doesn’t work.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly
- Game: Pokémon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (83.9 KB)