Issue: Freezing during cutscene
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
During the Prism Tower Gym. 4th Floor after beating correct trainer and getting Sent to next floor. After dialogue screen goes to black and game freezes there
- Operating System:
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7800X CPU @ 3.50GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1809
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1809 HEAD-94d0399
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.19953
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 4
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Looks like a corrupted ROM. You’ll need to redump. Please refer to our game dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.
This driver is out of date. To update, download and install
gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/751359/gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe
Additionally, go to
Emulation>Configuration>System and set the CPU Clock Speed slider back to 100%.