Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Mac OS Catalina
- CPU: 2.9ghz dual core intel i7
- GPU: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1405, Canary 1538
- Game: Pokemon Y, Pokemon Ultramoon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I can not provide a copy of my log as I am on Mac, and the guide offered to do so is not helpful to me, I am also not very good with computers, and am new to Citra, I’ve been playing Y and ultra moon for days, but upon clicking a rom Citra crashes, I have restarted computer, I have tried the “fixes” I have been able to find on forums, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Citra numerous times now, and I have even tried downloading earlier versions to try to see if it was an update issue, this has happened twice now to me, in a week, the last time I just reinstalled and it was fine, I am having 0 luck this time. please help.