As soon as I launch Pokemon Y, I either get a black screen, or Citra just immediately crashes and closes. My desktop does not have the same issue, so not sure what’s going on?
- Operating System: MacOs Catalina
- CPU: 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1721
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt.old.txt (10.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1721 HEAD-89410c1
Operating System macOS 10.15
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9880H CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
Try disabling the Disk Shader Cache in
That worked, thanks! For anyone else reading on Mac, I also had to click and drag my screen smaller, and then re-enlarge, and that launched the game (when stuck on grey screen).