Pokemon y last pokemon trainer bug

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Hello. i am playing with my friend pokemon y randomiser and we randomised trainers pokemon static encounders items tms we also added +2 pokemon on every trainer.So we noticed a bug where the lasts trainer last pokemon doesnt come out from the pokeball and therefore my friend cannot do a thing not fight nor nothing there is no menu as well.We managed to bypass him but aftet that when the mandatory team flare guy shows up his last pokemon as well doesnt show up and therefore causes the game to stop.The game does not freeze tho only the pokemon doesnt spawn and cant do nothing.I cant find anyone having the same issue so my assumption is that the plus 2 pokemon on every trainer causes that any suggestions?

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

We don’t provide support for ROM hacks. If the base ROM works fine, then the problem lies in the randomization. In which case you’ll have to ask for support at whatever program you used to randomize the ROM.

ok thank you for your time!