Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: CPU Intel(R) Core™ i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz à 2.30GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
NVIDIA GeFroce GTX 960M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1822
- Game: Pokémon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (23.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1822 HEAD-ae3d50f
Operating System Windows 10 Version 1803
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16849
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
This driver is very out of date. To update, download
win64_22.214.171.12473.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28289/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28289/a08/win64_126.96.36.19973.zip
Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Now you should be able to install the latest DCH drivers directly:
Download and install
gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/751359/gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe
Additionally, go to
Emulation>Configuration>General and select Reset All Settings.