So basically this issue makes it so that when i scroll down or sideways , it kind of double scrolls to the next item or tab , (ex. Inventory items , where usually it’s 1 item per scroll , it skips 1 item in a very fast animation.) This issue happens in the “Choices” parts of the game and other game tabs like the menu (Pokedex , Pokemon etc) tho the menu is easily workable as i can use my mouse to select the tabs , it’s the choices like hairstyle , conversation options etc. where i can’t use my mouse to select stuff. Due to this issue i’m stuck in the Mega Evolution Guru part where he asks me where i got the stone as it has 2 dialogue options.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7 10 compute cores 4C + 6G 3.10GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1623
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Sorry , can’t upload a screenshot as you need a video to see for yourself , i cant upload a screenshot
due to the restrictions.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (8.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
citra_log.txt (8.7 KB)
sry , here’s a more completed log as the log i posted was when i just booted citra up , i was not aware that i needed to start up the game and actually encounter my issue.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1623 HEAD-a576eb6
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 20.3.1 26.20.15029.15007
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Hmmmm. disabling cheats DID work…so far. Thank you bot . I didnt know cheats could cause such issues to arise.
Thank you bot, helped me a lot in Mega evolution guru
it didnt work even after disabling cheat help plz
i have a mac 2013 air early model so far the game can get 30 to 50%