My pokemon y game consistently runs at 70-60 percent, sometimes even lower.
I dont know why that is the case, havent had the issue with pokemon x or any other of my 3DS games
edited: I have also experienced game crashing and freezing, with nothing obvious causing it.
both freeze frame while playing, as well as black screening while starting up and staying at 0 speed, as well as citra crashing over all
- Operating System: windows 11
- CPU: Intel(R) i7.10700k 3.80 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia geforce RTX 3070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1957
- Game: pokemon y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
edited: black screen, game stuck at 0 speed
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (159.9 KB)
citra_log.txt (22.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: