I used to have the problem that it would drop down to 0 fps on the fade to black after the fletchling scene, but now even when I try to load an already existing save the same thing happens.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1835
- Game: Pokémon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (2.3 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: