I’d played Pokemon Y with no problems up to Route 10. Saved it, didn’t play for a few days, then when I came back to it today, and after Citra updated, it started crashing whenever I’d use my USB Xbox One controller’s control stick or if I talked to anyone.
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621)
- CPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
- GPU: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 3.60GHz (16 CPUs)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1838
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Screenshot
citra_log.txt (40.5 KB)