Every time i open pokemon amie, the game freeze and stop working.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel Core i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz
- GPU: Intel® UHU Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1444
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (916.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1444 HEAD-25ebf03
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 188.8.131.5249
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Can you explain to me, exactly, how can i enable it?
I Enabled it and it did not work either. Please tell me what to do now!